Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Carpet Day

I actually installed the exterior carpet before the electrical so that I could cut the holes and pull through the electrical cords...
I installed the right wall, then the roof, then the left and front walls.
Since I did not follow the dawbox plans of taking the walls down and then glueing the carpet flat I had to use staples and install vertically. This made it easy but it was impossible to hide the hundreds of staples in the carpet.
Soon after this pic Coop and I took a long break laying on the carpet in the driveway. The best part of this project was the time that we spent together, being able to teach him new things...
I added the corner bead over both walls, again not in alignment with the dawbox plans. It did come out looking really nice though...

No comments:

Post a Comment